Tuesday, December 29, 2009

end of the day..!!

its end of the day,
i am tired, still i keep on writing!
because the burnig thoughts
burn my whole being
and i am tired.

i am bored to death,
i ponder over the reasons,
there are many, and i am the source
let me journey into myself
to see who am i.

this fragile human being,
the strength of a single breath
where am i heading towards
the aimless conspiracy
the endless road
O! guide me you the Ultimate.

i am perplexed,
everybody mock at me,
and i am the reason to laugh
and i am the bafoon
in this passing world.

i m striving for
that eternity, my destiny.
will i be happy there?
what is happiness?
lead me O! the Ultimate
from this changing world
from this fleeting realities
till i reach my destiny
i shouldn't be tired
with all my energy and enthusiam
i strive for eternity.

No comments: